Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Application Support Analyst (.Net Developer)
Our Edmonton client in the Financial sector requires a Application Support Analyst (.Net developer) for this 6 month contract role.
Start Date: ASAP
- To provide overarching application and operational support to the risk management business group.
- Responsible for designing, developing, configuring, testing and deploying solutions for our client's risk (Market and Credit) management systems.
- Constantly develop new technology solutions and build new operational processes to improve the daily operational process for risk reporting.
- Develop and maintain interfaces between the risk platform and other internal systems.
- Manage projects to implement new/upgrade software/hardware of new systems/platforms.
- Engage with upstream application teams which interfaces with Risk to understand, analyze and document project requirements, testing etc.
- Manage production deployment and post release verification.
- Manage daily risk process and ensure timely completion of report reports.
- Analyze/investigate issues related to risk results, detect the root causes and provide resolution.
- Investigate data (position, market data, etc.) related issues from the investment data hub and escalate issues to Investment Operations as needed.
- Attend Risk Management meetings and liaise regularly with Risk Management to be kept abreast of future changes in risk modeling methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft technologies (C#, VB .NET, Entity Framework, ASP .NET).
- Proficiency in Database technologies (MS SQL Server database, T-SQL).
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools (Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, SQL Management Studio).
- Prior experience with Investment area or Banking area is required.
- Highly motivated and can do attitude.
- Collaborative and Good team player.
- Ability to work in highly dynamic environment and on projects with aggressive timelines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- Basic knowledge of Risk Management would be an asset.
- Very good communication skills.