Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Junior / Intermediate Software Developer (Visual Studio.net)
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Our Edmonton client in the manufacturing sector requires a Junior Software Developer (Visual Studio.net) for this permanent position.
Start Date: October 2013
Our client has an immediate opening for a Junior / Intermediate Software Developer candidate with 1 – 3 years of work experience. Our developers participate in every step of the software development life cycle, and work as part of a small IT team to build applications using leading edge technologies that include Microsoft and Apple development environments.
- Write maintainable code based on requirements.
- The ability to communicate in effective ways with peers.
- Ability to learn new technologies and put them to use.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a fast paced environment.
- Fast learner, self-starter, solution oriented and productive worker.
- 1-2 years experience with Visual Studio development environment.
- Strong understanding of C# and/or Visual Basic .Net
- Object Oriented Software Development· Fluent in MS-SQL, stored procedures and database design.
- Worked with Windows operating system in a Client / Server environment.
- Application development experience in the manufacturing industry, including: ERP systems programming. Program Logic Controllers and communication protocols.
- Apple IOS development experience.
- Understanding and working knowledge of enterprise ERP systems.
- Experience in writing client / server database application using object oriented languages.
- Worked with Unix operating system in a Client / Server environment.
- Strong preference will be shown to candidates with prior work experience developing windows based applications using the technologies listed above, but the candidates that are able to show strong coding fundamentals and an eagerness to learn are encouraged to apply.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée