Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Intermediate Network Security Analyst
||This client in the healthcare field is migrating their computing infrastructure to a new data centre and requires an intermediate network analyst with a security focus and a background with MPLS and ISP or Server Provider networks. This begins as a two month contract with a possible one year extension. The target start date is mid to end of January 2013. A security level certification is recommended for this role.
||The main deliverable is the implementation of security access controls at the new Data Centre.
Other duties may include: Defining security needs, developing security policies, performing risk assessments, establishing and maintaining system security controls, monitoring and testing security measures, as well as installing and configuring hardware, and software such as firewalls and routing protocols.
- CCNA, MCSA-Security, or CCNP, or CCNP-Security level certification recommended
Previous Work Experience
- experience with MPLS networks and ISP or Service Provider networks preferred
- ability to troubleshoot networks and network technology
- work experience in enterprise scale organizations
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- enjoys a diverse and challenging environment
Ideal Technology Background
- familiarity with web technologies, e.g. Apache, Tomcat, SOAP, .NET
- familiarity with Cisco network and security technologies
- familiarity with Fortinet security technologies
- familiarity with Microsoft applications