Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||ITR 7646 5/17
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||In this Business Analyst role, you will work on some process initiatives that are aligned to some of our infrastructure related project initiatives.
Some of the responsibilities of this BA include (but are not limited to):
• Analysis of current processes and the presentation of findings in a clear and articulate manner to Leads
• The ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
• The ability to work under the direction of Project Managers/Leads as well as independently with clients to properly define concepts
Please note that for this role the BA will work from our south office location.
This is a 6 month contract.
|Requirements / Exigences
||• BA certification and applicable BA experience
• Proven BA skills when it comes to critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources; reconciling conflicts; decomposing high-level information into details; abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding; distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs
• Experience communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver both functional and business requirements
• Experience creating clear and articulate executive–style presentations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts
• Microsoft Office Suite experience (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint)
• Microsoft Visio and Project experience
• Experience developing business cases
• Experience writing technical reports/evaluations experience
• Proven track record of working on IT related Infrastructure projects
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Solid interpersonal skills – a proven ability to properly navigate the politics of an organization and represent your work team in a positive light
• Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
• Collaboration/Innovation skill
• Proven track record of working with staff at all levels within an organization
• Ability to work effectively with multiple teams
|Functional Area / Secteur fonctionnel
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée