Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||The Training Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all new hires (Service Desk Analysts, Deskside Supports Analysts, and Access Provisioning Analysts) are trained on Metafore and client-specific policies and procedures in preparation for their job functions. The Training Coordinator is responsible for designing and maintaining new hire training materials, including participating in client and stakeholder relations to ensure alignment. The Training Coordinator also designs, maintains, and provides continuous learning for Metafore delivery teams on new projects and support requirements as well as areas identified as gaps in training, such as customer service techniques or client-specific topics.
||1. Conduct new hire orientation and training sessions on all required job functions.
2. Evaluate new hire learning and progress through testing, monitoring, and completion
3. Monitor trainee attendance, performance, and behaviour, and report anomalies and trends
4. Regularly review and assess training materials, identifying gaps or areas for improvement in materials or delivery strategies.
5. Develop national best practices, standards, and methodology for training.
6. Provide guidance on new training requirements as needed to develop new business opportunities.
7. Work with Quality Assurance and Leadership to develop individual training plans as part of needed performance improvement plans.
8. Facilitate career development opportunities for delivery teams by providing requested training when available.
||• Minimum high school diploma
• ITIL (Information Technology, Infrastructure Library) Foundations certification
• 1-3 years in a training related field
• Formal training education is an asset