Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Senior IT Recruiter
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Metafore is a top Canadian IT Solution provider that offers exceptional Services and Solutions to our client community. We are a national organization with locations across Canada and 1200 certified associates.
Our Edmonton office requires a Senior IT Recruiter. Ideally, you will have a background in IT and IT Recruiting and have an outgoing, confident personality and enjoy speaking to IT professionals at all levels of experience.
Metafore offers a flexible working environment.
- Find new and innovative ways to continually search for top talent for the Edmonton office
- Effectively pre-screen candidates over the phone
- Conduct initial interviews with candidates for upcoming openings
- Conduct reference checks
- Match candidate skills to available contract and full-time opportunities in a quick and efficient manner
- Schedule technical interviews with local Team Leaders and Managers
- Manage the resume flow and enter in new job postings
- Create profiles for candidates in our talent pools
- Communicate with top candidates on a regular basis
- Connect with great candidates and build rapport
- Work with Client Executive to develop job specifications
- Build on your existing Edmonton IT Network by attending technology events, job fairs and other industry events
- Communicate and collaborate with the Recruiting Team in our other offices
The IT Recruiter position will require a high-energy individual who is well connected to the Edmonton IT community with strong communication skills who enjoys working in a dynamic, flexible and rewarding environment.
- 5+ years of IT recruiting experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Demonstrated experience to respond quickly to changing priorities
- High level of organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience to work collaboratively with team members and have an optimistic attitude.
- Drive for success and the ability to deliver
- Proficiency with Microsoft products and the ability to navigate the web are necessary.
- Recent IT recruiting experience in the Edmonton market is highly desirable
Please contact Rona Chin, 780-969-0074 (direct) or 780-908-7749 (cell) and forward a recent resume to email@example.com.