|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Client Overview / Vue d’ensemble du client
||Metafore has delivered IT solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 20 years. With a team of more than 800 associates, operations throughout Canada, and access to a network of 1200 certified technical resources from coast to coast, Metafore is one of Canada's leading information technology solution providers. Metafore designs, supplies and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions and offers ongoing technical support and advanced professional services.
If you're motivated by a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment, and inspired by the prospect of working for a great organization with a promising future, we want to hear from you. As one of Canada's leading IT solution providers, Metafore has succeeded by delivering unparalleled value and service to its clients. We continue to grow - with new customers across a full spectrum of private and public sector markets all across Canada - largely as a result of the skills, experience and dedication of our people. To see the top ten reasons Metafore could be the perfect fit for you, visit us at www.metafore.ca/content/Careers.aspx.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
THIS IS A VERY SHORT TERM CONTRACT; APPROXIMATELY 1 WEEK IN DURATION.
ANTICIPATED START DATE IS July 29th, 2013.
Work will take place Monday – Friday: 8am – 5:00pm.
Transportation isn’t required, as all locations are on well serviced bus routes.
As an IMAC Technician, you will be responsible to provide support to our clients with their computer installation, moves, add and changes. The ideal candidate for this position will possess excellent customer service and attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self motivated and thrives on helping clients with moves, upgrades and repair of IT desktop hardware issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform intermediate-to-advanced IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) services: hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other hardware deployment related activities on PCs, laptops, printers, POS devices, etc
• Imaging/Re-imaging of desktops and laptops
• Routing of cables through desks, and monitor management arms.
• Routinely lifting and carrying Desktop computer boxes, monitors (roughly 30lbs), updating customers asset management catalog via web page, laptops to be supplied by customer.
• Perform configuration and support for peer to peer networking for file shares and printers
• Handle software installation/support/upgrades
• Minimum of A+ Certification combined with excellent hardware troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Professional Attitude and appearance
• In-depth understanding of required technical products and environments
• Confident, self motivated and able to work independently
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel