|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Client Overview / Vue d’ensemble du client
||Metafore has delivered IT solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 20 years. With a team of more than 800 associates, operations throughout Canada, and access to a network of 1200 certified technical resources from coast to coast, Metafore is one of Canada's leading information technology solution providers. Metafore designs, supplies and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions and offers ongoing technical support and advanced professional services.
If you're motivated by a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment, and inspired by the prospect of working for a great organization with a promising future, we want to hear from you. As one of Canada's leading IT solution providers, Metafore has succeeded by delivering unparalleled value and service to its clients. We continue to grow - with new customers across a full spectrum of private and public sector markets all across Canada - largely as a result of the skills, experience and dedication of our people. To see the top ten reasons Metafore could be the perfect fit for you, visit us at www.metafore.ca/content/Careers.aspx.
|Industry / Entreprise
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||IT Solutions Specialist
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The IT Solutions Specialist will perform environment analysis, produce recommendation reports, and ensure deployment and installation of enterprise solutions related to Microsoft Exchange and Messaging solutions. The elected candidate will participate in the implementation, rollout, installation, maintenance, optimization, and documentation activities concerning the IT infrastructure.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Build and maintain confidence of colleagues and customers.
2. Work with virtual team across the country and act as a subject matter expert.
3. Lead medium to large engagements with customers.
4. Maintain current knowledge of and practice technologies.
5. Document best practices in developing solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base.
6. Analyze product and client requirements and contribute to the design of technical solutions to support business needs.
7. Provide troubleshooting and optimization for technical problems within several areas.
8. Evaluate the work to be performed and the required documentation in scope of work.
9. Evaluate, design and implement technical solutions.
10. Participate in selling Professional Services related client solutions.
• Completiong of a Post-Secondary degree/diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Business required.
• Certifications in any of the following: MCSE, MCITP, MCT, MCTS, MCP, CCA, IT Project+, or BE.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience designing, leading and delivering complex IT projects requirements.
• At least 5 years’ experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant.
• Must have Exchange 2010.
• Experience with Lync and Active Directory considered an asset.
• A proven track record of successful solution delivery.
• Knowledgeable of IT-related business operations and sales processes.
• Strong familiarity with the methodologies and techniques of technical development, implementation, and operational management.
• In-Depth knowledge of key vendors solutions.
• Experience creating Intellectual Property related to area of specialization
• Advanced vendors certifications.
• Self-sufficient and resourceful.
• Ability to concurrently implement/manage several projects.
• Very detail oriented and capacity for synthesizing.
• Strong business acumen, including broad understanding of Marketing, Sales, Operations, Logistics, Finance, Information Technology, and Human Resource management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with emphasis on listening, verbal and written communication capabilities.
• Thorough understanding of existing and emerging information and communication technologies and trends.
• Proven ability to work effectively within all levels in the organization, and with a diverse range of clients.
• Excellent conceptual, strategic planning, organizational and project management skills and execution skills.
• Excellent process skills and exceptional attention to, and management of, details.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent initiative and outstanding work ethic.
• Strong PC-based skills, including MS Project, Visio, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
• Available for support 24/7 and ready to work occasionally evenings and weekends during rollout periods.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience