Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||EnCompass Support Analyst
Start Date: Immediately
Our Edmonton client is looking for an EnCompass/Enablon Support Analyst to provide operational and project support on a one year contract. The ideal candidate will have strong functional knowledge of operations incident management & Incident Management Systems/Software.
The analyst will provide application support to EnCompass clients. Clients will experience issues arising from infrastructure, access management, navigating application functionality, version control, to configuration management. The EnCompass Support Analyst will provide specialized support to analyze those application issues, diagnose them and find their root cause, and then either resolve the issues or escalate them to the relevant responsible technical or management person.
- Client support
- Configuration of Enablon platform
- Collecting requirements for the Incident Management System (IMS) implementation and Pipeline Leak Detection project
- Liaising with the Project Manager to & Enablon representative to resolves bugs & perform basic enhancement
- Good understanding of SQL Server or Oracle database management systems.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows Desktops and Server configurations.
- Experience troubleshooting web browser configuration as it pertains to application deployment.
- Experience in understanding data models and data dictionaries.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Previous application support or Service Desk/Helpdesk experience.
- Experience using service request/call logging software tools (e.g., Remedy)
- Functional understanding of oil/gas/pipeline operations incident management
- Experience with compliance incident tools/software
- Client-facing experience
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Business, or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Environmental Health and Safety software systems.
- 2-3 years experience in the Environmental business functional area.
- 5 years experience as an application support analyst.