Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
Start Date: Immediately
Our client located near Athabasca / Boyle is looking for a Network Analyst for this contract-to-hire position.
As an integral part of the Information Technology team, the successful candidate will be responsible for administering and managing the client's computer network infrastructure which includes: Cisco network equipment; Check Point internet firewall; Citrix remote access and wireless networks.
- Computer network background with a minimum of 5 years related experience with Cisco network equipment including configuration, installation and performance monitoring and tuning as well as providing network architecture solutions, maps and capacity planning.
- Detailed knowledge of the administration, configuration, and installation of Check Point firewall security, Citrix, and wireless networks.
- Experience with network analysis software/tools used for troubleshooting.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma would be an asset.
- Enterasys and cisco switches
- Checkpoint infrastructure with remote offices
- Aventail appliances
- Wireless infrastructure
Good project management and planning skills also required.
||Contract to Hire