|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||One of Canada's largest IT solutions providers. Metafore has delivered IT Solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 25 years. Metafore IT Resourcing Division helps our clients staff their permanent, contract and temporary roles. With a team of more than 1250 associates, operations throughout Canada. Metafore represents leading technologies and solutions, and designs, supplies, and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions, and advanced Professionals Services.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Dynamics CRM Consultant
||The Dynamics CRM Consultant role is to support the strategy, implementation and maintenance for the organization’s client relationship management (CRM) software related projects. The Dynamics CRM Consultant will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist stakeholders on issues related to the design and implementation of CRM processes critical to client business operations.
||• Responsibilities include but may not be limited to: Strategy & Planning
• Ensure that CRM application and processes meet client corporate objectives, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve business requirement issues.
• Gather, analyze, and define end user requirements for data access and usability in accordance with business objectives.
• Assist in the creation of long-term strategic goals for achieving and maintaining high data quality in conjunction with users, managers, and other key stakeholders.
• Work with regional stakeholder groups to facilitate needs assessment meetings, clarify and define strategy, objectives, define application requirements, develop system project deliverables and implement them into an organized project.
• Assist to manage project scope, drive resolution, and track project action items and issues to keep project on schedule. Deployment
• Lead in aligning and configuring the functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application to meet stakeholder needs and business objectives.
• Work with key stakeholders on developing quality data for import/export to the CRM application.
• Collaborate with analysts, developers, and system owners in the development, testing, and deployment of CRM roles, workflows and processes.
• Conduct research on new and emerging CRM technologies or technologies that leverage existing Microsoft CRM investments.
• Provide regular updates and communications with key stakeholders identifying and communicating risks and responses to mitigate project risk. Operational Management
• Establish service level agreements between CRM users and system support teams (Help Desk, Business Systems Operations, etc.) and provide assistance in the development of Help Desk technical support for CRM application users.
• Benchmark CRM operations against best practices to ensure optimal performance and data integrity.
• Collaborate with the Business Systems Team to develop and deploy application features and functions to support the continuous improvement of CRM business value, rules, and processes.
• Oversee the development of training sessions and teaching materials for disseminating CRM knowledge throughout the organization.
• Recommend software improvements, patches, upgrades, and/or purchases.
• Assist in the creation of communication materials and campaigns that promote and support the use of the CRM system.
Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, help guides, and associated plans to safeguard data quality and appropriate use of the system.
||Knowledge & Experience
• 5 years direct experience in all aspects of managing Enterprise CRM applications.
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Formal Education & Certification
• Four-year college diploma or university degree in business, systems design, project management or marketing.
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM an asset.