Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Services Technician II
||To participate in repairing and documenting all of the steps taken to resolve end user hardware and software problems with their computer equipment. Needs to have a good sense of team spirit and a high tolerance to stress, to ensure user's get the best quality of service possible. Need to have a good sense of ownership and urgency to resolve any or all end users problems.
Delivers technical service to clients by meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction and meeting organizations goals.
||1. Communicate with customers to diagnose problem, establish E.T.A., and parts requirements
2. Performs intermediate-to-advanced hardware break-fix services on PCs, laptops, network printers, and servers, etc
3. Perform intermediate-to-advanced IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) services: hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other hardware deployment related activities on PCs, laptops, printers, POS devices, etc
4. Handle software installation/support/upgrades
5. Perform basic LAN and internetworking related activities
6. Respond/update/close calls from National Dispatch/Call Management Center
7. Basic Network understanding for Small to Medium Business - management and operations of existing and configuring network equipment
||• College degree in electronics or equivalent industry experience, Comptia A+, CCNA, Tier 1 Manufacturer desktop and Notebook certifications, Comptia Server+, Comptia PDI+ desirable