|Title / Titre
||Senior Business Consultant
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Our Edmonton client is currently looking for a Senior Business Consultant for this contract role.
Start Date: May 27, 2013
End Date: March 31, 2014 (with the possibility of 2- 6 month extensions with the same terms and conditions)
Our Edmonton client is seeking to realize the following:
- Revise and finalize a tactical operational plan for the GoA to implement open government, taking into account the implications for ministries and sectors and the integration of the Alberta Government Libraries program into the Open Government Office.
- Finalize Open Government change management documentation through visuals and learning tools (such as handbooks).
- Facilitate the implementation of the integration of the Alberta Government Libraries into the Open Government Office consistent with the operational plan.
- Draft roadmap, engagement plan, and operational plan to drive the implementation of Open Government
- Core project research documents
- Open Government Core Knowledge Handbook and aligned Info-graphic
- Draft communication(s) to support and introduce the governance outcomes sought
- Interviews of key sector stakeholders and reporting of findings
- Documented research to assist in the development of the planning framework
- Follow up with the open government leadership to establish next steps
Services will include facilitation, planning and consultation including presenting to committees, aligning deliverables to meet the project’s goals, risk and issue management and providing quality assurance to address the following project deliverables.
- Experience leading, facilitating and documenting strategic plans and priorities, aligning to Department vision:
• Identifying projects to achieve this vision;
• Facilitating stakeholder workshops and focus groups 7 years
- Experiencing preparing and presenting strategies and information to steering committees and project groups 7 years
- Experiencing preparing and delivering presentations about initiatives or issues to executives and staff, steering committees and other stakeholders 7 years
- Experience with Risk and issues management analysis 7 years
- Experience providing quality assurance services to ensure completeness and consistency of documentation, which could include content review 7 years
- Proven knowledge of issues and strategies related to open government 5 projects
- Proven knowledge of issues and strategies related to the Alberta Government Library program 2 project
- Proven ability to function at senior levels of an organization 5 years
- Demonstrated knowledge of information management concepts, privacy and security issues relating to FOIP 5 years
- Experience with the development of change management plans 5 years
- Experience with change management 5 years
- Analytical and problem solving skills in planning, and designing creative solutions to meet customer needs 5 years
- Proven ability to function at all levels within an organization 5 years
- Experience conducting, facilitating and interpreting impact and risk assessments across multiple alternatives 5 years
- Demonstrated experience in strong writing, communication and business documentation skills 5 years
- Knowledge of government planning and budgeting processes and procedures 5 years
|Date Added / Date ajoutée