Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Title / Titre
||Junior Technical Analyst
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Technical Services Team is responsible for a variety of customer services including exports and stored procedures; troubleshooting customer concerns with clients software and supporting personnel on software related issues. This team has a direct and substantial impact on the overall customer satisfaction of our client's clients.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||Reporting to the Technical Service Lead, the Technical Analyst position is required to perform the following primary duties:
• Developing stored procedures to assist in the integration of data between multiple systems.
• Displaying strong investigative skills in the identification of problems, developing solutions and providing an excellent product back to the client
• Installing software modules on customer servers and mobile devices
• Backing up and restoring customer databases
• Resolving customer support concerns including configuration of software, connectivity, troubleshooting reports, training and unique issues as they arise
• Work directly with project stakeholders such as Project Managers, Business Analysts, customers and the Technical Services Team
• Assist the Technical Service Lead to develop new procedures and processes with the goal of improving the overall efficiency of the Team
• Participate in weekly team meetings and additional projects that contribute to the overall success of the Consulting Services Group
|Requirements / Exigences
||The successful applicant must have a minimum of 2 years education (new grads encouraged to apply) in Information Technology or Computer Science with demonstrated experience in writing queries and stored procedures. The applicant must also have strong analytical, communication and effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a diversified team. Knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite is also preferred.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée