Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Title / Titre
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||Our client has created a new Program Manager Position for a key component of their entire platform.
This Platform is the basis of other products that other Program Managers sell externally. All products come from this base platform - this person will manage the program for it - and then other Program Managers build on the platform before delivery to end customers.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||They will develop the vision for next product versions (developing vision, strategy and plan)
They will bring synchronization to this platform:
• Finding solutions
• Building consensus
• Channeling requests into development
• Prioritizing requests
• Solving issues
This person will work closely with internal groups and managers, and other Program Managers:
• Build and Development teams
• User Experience teams
• Functional Managers
• Other Program Managers within (aligning vision with them)
They will define product requirements and specs that consider the complete user experience and take part in some of the development teams’ SCRUM
|Requirements / Exigences
||Skills we are looking for (in order of importance to us) are:
• Project Management experience (normal PM experience, software related projects ideally), we use Agile Project Management methodology
• Technical (development) background (software development beginnings is ideal, infrastructure isn’t super helpful here)
• Product Management experience (or worked in a Software product shop at some point)
• Communications – to both Business and Tech groups (need to be legit in front of devs, attend SCRUMs), gives Roadmap presentations
• Able to manage expectations and requirements requests from the internal clients (can say no when needed, be able to stand up for user experience)
• This is a problem solver, a thinker, a solution finder, someone who can own this area and make things tick along smoothly
• More of an Extrovert, they will be talking to and interacting with a lot of people
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée