|Title / Titre
||Intermediate Application Developer
Start Date: February 4, 2013
End Date: March 31, 2014 (with the possibility, at the option of the client, of three extensions for up to twelve months each on the same terms and conditions including pricing.)
Duties & Scope of Work
The project duties and scope involves the analysis of the approach, design, artifacts, methodology, architecture, programming/code base and functionality completed to date against original ALTA 2 specifications set for the project and assist the organizational activities required to restart the project in the following fiscal year. Detailed construction and life cycle costs could then be generated using current industry estimation practices along with other logistical work.
The project duties and scope for this Statement of Work specifically includes:
- Creation of UML communication and sequence diagrams;
- Creation of Software Architecture Document;
- Perform unit testing, and support system, integration and user acceptance testing;
The ALTA2 Program has additional specialized application development services beyond traditional application development. These include:
- Define executable processes using the Business Process Management (BPM) Suite (OpenText – Global 360 – Process360) process modeling tools;
- Specialized development to support business activity monitoring and business intelligence (analysis and reporting) using Business Process Management (BPM) Suite (OpenText – Global 360 – Process360) tools and API’s;
- Define and test production rules; create and deploy decision services using the Business Rule Management (BRM) toolset (Progress Software’s Corticon Business Rule Management System (BRMS));
- Specialized development related to spatial data management, query/search, and display.
- Demonstrated experience as Application Developer as described by PQR section 3.3.12 at the intermediate level (3 years)
- Demonstrated experience developing solution components using C#, .Net development, IIS , Visual Studio (3 years)
- Demonstrated experience developing solution components that access MS SQL Server databases (3 years)
- Demonstrated experience developing .Net WCF Web Services (3 years)
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services – version control, task management, builds (2 years)
- Demonstrated experience with using related UML artifacts – class models, communication diagrams, and sequence/interaction diagrams. (2 years)
- Demonstrated experience with Rational Unified Process / Unified Process
- Demonstrated experience with Open Text (Global 360) BPMS – Process 360 Process Modeling Tools
- Demonstrated experience with Open Text (Global 360) BPMS – Process 360 Business Activity Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Tools
- Demonstrated experience with Corticon BRMS Tools
- Demonstrated experience with creating and refining related UML artifacts – class models, communication diagrams, and sequence/interaction diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience creating/refining Software Architecture documentation
- Demonstrated experience creating and refining related UML artifacts – class models, communication diagrams, and sequence/interaction diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience with mainframe integration tools (e.g. Verastream Host Integration, IDMS to Relational Replication (DARS)…)
- Demonstrated experience with SparxSystems Enterprise Architect
- Demonstrated experience with solutions components related to the display, query, and manipulation of spatial data
- Demonstrated experience with Land Registry related solution components
- Related Degree or Diploma