Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Intermediate Infrastructure Support Analyst
||We need a candidate for a full time position as part of the Infrastructure team to design, implement and support network and server installations. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, can work independently and is comfortable in both an office and on site in manufacturing environments. You need a valid driver's license. The position is based around Kamloops ,BC.
||You will work with desktops, servers (Dell), storage (EqualLogic iSCSI), mobile phones, tablets and network devices. The technologies in use are Windows Desktop 2000-7, Windows Server 2000-2012, VMware vSphere and Linux
||* Minimum 5 years of experience supporting a wide variety of production IT infrastructure
* College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or equivalent work experience
* Extensive infrastructure support experience with mission critical networks
* Background in Networks and Firewalls including: VLANs, Subnetting, Static & Dynamic Routing, MSTP/RSTP, TCP/UDP
* Network switch programming at the CLI ideally on HP ProCurve or Cisco products
* Familiarity with the principles of ITIL