Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||SAP Functional Group – Team Lead
||Our Financial Solutions Center has a challenging opportunity available for a Functional Group Team Lead. The Financial Solutions Centre is a group within Information Services Organization and has responsibility for sustaining SAP accounting modules; delivering information that business areas deem necessary to make good business decisions; promoting SAP as an enabler of business process change; and implementing business solutions.
This is a 14 month contract.
||Working with a wide variety of people, both internal and external to our client, specific accountabilities include:
• Work with manager to develop a strategic plan for department with clear linkages to IS department’s plan
• Effectively manage the resources within your group to maximize the groups’ contribution and deliver superior results
• Tier 3 customer support for SAP accounting modules: Financial (FI), Controlling (CO), Joint Venture Accounting (JVA), Investment Management (IM), and Project Systems (PS). This includes managing client expectations with regards to work being requested, tracking and prioritization of problems/issues and ensuring resolution on a timely basis
• Actively promote the use of existing business support process
• Working in a team environment (with Accounting and Business Units), identify business requirements and develop and implement SAP system solutions
• Developing functional specifications to demonstrate requirements to technical personnel
• Soliciting proper involvement of business resources from accounting departments as require
• Supporting a project/program manager in accounting initiatives
• Providing expert SAP and business process knowledge to business initiatives relevant to accounting
• Communicating effectively with the business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
• Coordination of Information delivery requests from accounting and business groups ensuring a systematic and consistent process is used;
||• Bachelor of Commerce or related degree (preferably with a major in Accounting) or equivalent experience
• CA, CMA or CGA designation would be an asset
• Minimum 8 to 12 years business experience preferably in Oil & Gas Industry
• Minimum 5 Years experience in similar SAP team lead or coordination role
• Oil and Gas business modeling would be an asset – KPI’s, value drivers, etc.
• Strong knowledge of SAP accounting applications and integration: Financial (FI), Controlling (CO), Joint Venture Accounting (JVA), Investment Management (IM), and Project Systems (PS).
• Strong knowledge of SAP reporting solutions (report writer, BW, SEM, etc.) would be an asset
• Strong, proven business analytical skills and the ability to define business process and reporting requirements;
• Good understanding of process control requirements
• Ability to facilitate change, challenge the status quo, and recognize the need for improvement
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills (verbal, written)
• Positive attitude and perspective
• Strong customer service orientation
• Team Player