|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Industry / Entreprise
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Senior Business Analyst / Technical Analyst
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The eServices Team requires a Senior Business Analyst / Technical Analyst who will work closely with the eServices project managers, other project teams, clients, and IT partners to define solution requirements, analysis, design, testing and implementation.
This role will also be the technical lead on projects.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||The eServices program in Development and building approvals is established to deliver permitting and licensing related online services. Benefits derived from this program include efficient and effective customer services with improved application process intake and timelines, consistent service across all delivery channels and transparency in fee structure and process timelines.
Specific deliverables /services have been identified through projects based on business priorities and opportunities for quick wins.
|Requirements / Exigences
Greater than 15 years in the following:
1. IT project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closing.
2. Experience managing IT projects including leading a team of business analysts, data analysts, architects, developers, and testers through the requirements, analysis, design, test and implementation stages.
3. Oversight of IT solution planning, requirements, analysis, design, integration, and implementation.
4. Coordination with IT service providers including Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise
5. Application Integration (EAI), Database, Server Administration, Application Development,
6. Application Support, Enterprise Support Systems (ESS) and Network.
7. Ability to plan and organize complex tasks.
8. Problem-solving and analytical abilities.
9. Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
10. Ability to develop trusted relationships with clients.
11. Use Cases, Object-oriented analysis and design, UML.
12. Oracle databases.
13. Experience designing, developing and supporting applications in a web, multi technology environment.
14. Ability to work in a team environment, demonstrating innovation, initiative, a customer service focus, positive ambassadorship and the ability to meet commitments.
1. Experience managing and delivering Internet, Intranet and/or mobile solutions.
2. Experience managing and delivering solutions using an Agile methodology.
3. Previous work experience with Municipal or other Government Organizations, especially in the development and building approvals business area.
|Functional Area / Secteur fonctionnel
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|End Date / Date de fin
|Date Added / Date ajoutée
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience