Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Oracle SQL Business Analyst
||ITR 7645 5/17
||In this Business Analyst role, you will work on some initiatives related to our Oracle/SQL migration projects.
Some of the responsibilities of this BA include (but are not limited to):
• Working closely with a Project Manager and another Business Analysts to address prioritized activities and deliverables
• The ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
• The ability to work under the direction of Project Managers/Leads as well as independently with clients to properly define concepts
Please note that for this role the BA will work from our south office location.
This is a 6 month contract.
||• BA certification and applicable BA experience
• Proven BA skills when it comes to critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources; reconciling conflicts; decomposing high-level information into details; abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding; distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs
• Experience communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver both functional and business requirements
• Familiarity and experience with both Oracle and SQL architecture, migrations, development, etc. (also should have familiarity and experience with servers, storage and application integration)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts
• Microsoft Office Suite experience (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint)
• Microsoft Visio and Project experience
• Experience developing business cases
• Experience writing technical reports/evaluations experience
• Proven track record of working on IT related Infrastructure projects
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Solid interpersonal skills – a proven ability to properly navigate the politics of an organization and represent your work team in a positive light
• Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
• Collaboration/Innovation skill
• Proven track record of working with staff at all levels within an organization
• Ability to work effectively with multiple teams