Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Industry / Entreprise
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Service Delivery Manager
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the delivery of services within the assigned client, onsite engagement, dispatch or branch. The Service Delivery Manager has overall accountability for achieving customer satisfaction targets, through effectively monitoring and maintaining a high level of quality management, performance standards and operability in line with the SLAs. In addition, they will take responsibility for the specific operational environment, setting targets, managing to the key performance indicators and managing the service in an efficient and effective manner. The Service Delivery Manager will provide direction and guidance to direct reports and act as Champion in engaging the associates in active pursuit of professional development, optimizing employee performance, effective succession planning and resolution for escalated employee relations issues.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||1. Responsible for reporting and managing the deliverables of the services delivery resources, ensuring accountability of team productivity, Service Level Agreements and key operational performance indicators.
2. Responsible for resource planning and allocation, including budgets, costs and cost savings ensuring attainment of the gross margin targets.
3. Cultivate strong client relationships from a service delivery perspective; identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts to optimize client services.
4. Accountable for ensuring the business unit is fully resourced to execute all service delivery objectives.
5. Support in the development and implementation of National policies, procedures and initiatives ensuring compliance.
6. Responsible for management and development of the service delivery team inclusive of hiring, training, development and performance management.
7. Responsible for customer contact, maintaining a solid understanding of client supported technologies and acting as a point of escalation for customer concerns related to Service Delivery within the region ensuring attainment of customer satisfaction targets; proactively and astutely escalate issues as necessary.
8. Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
9. Develop and encourage influential relationships with peers and executives within the IT industry vendor and partner community.
10. Foster a performance oriented culture, and drive accountability amongst associates to optimize decision-making, customer satisfaction, and organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
11. Implement a succession plan to strengthen the organization and minimize the risks associated with attrition of key performers.
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Bachelors Degree in Management studies, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a team of IT professionals.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience