|Title / Titre
||Calypso Developers (up to 3)
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Our downtown Edmonton client requires 3 Calypso Programmers with a minimum of 3 years experience demonstrating:
- experience designing and/or building capital market trading systems using the Calypso Platform, V9 or higher.
- experience in developing and implementing Calypso software in support of OTC derivatives.
Ideally, the resource will work from Edmonton. If resources have other options they wish considered, please let us know your suggestions.
Start Date: May 2013
End Date: September 2013
Deadline for Submission: April 15, 2013
Other demonstrated experience includes:
- working on Calypso projects with emphasis on needs analysis, developing and testing of software modules and participating in the successful implementation of same.
- developing software utilizing the following: Java 6, C++, Swing, JDBC, RMI.
- a role in which required strong GUI and server side development.
- a role working with the Risk and Reporting Frameworks, Pricing, Analytics implementation, and Market Data within Calypso.
- translating functional requirements into technical specifications.
- in a role from which knowledge of relational databases was gained.
- working with Sybase and/or Oracle
- object-oriented analysis, design & development.
- facilitating, as a team leader or team member, a complex systems implementation.
- working with business stakeholders and/or business analysts to formalize technical requirements around front and back office operations.
|Date Added / Date ajoutée