Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Oracle BI Developer
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Start Date: April 1, 2013
End Date: March 31, 2016
Our Edmonton client is seeking 2 Oracle BI Developers for this contract role. The Oracle BI Developer will be accountable for the success of development projects using iterative development methology of the various Oracle BI initiatives and other related tasks, including the delivery of prototype solutions.
- Broad industry experience in methods and processes in an enterprise application environment.
- Have sound knowledge of System Analysis and the methodologies and tools used in creating n-tier or similar software solution.
- Have sound knowledge and experience with Business Application Architecture Design, Software Architecture Design, Design Patterns, and Database Modelling and Design.
- Strong business and technical knowledge of Business Intelligence solution using Oracle technologies.
- Developing application solution using PL/SQL
- Designing, creating and maintaining oracle database structures
- Experience in testing of third party products and integration testing with other systems/products.
- Experience in software testing and software quality assurance
- The consultant must have demonstrated experience with the analysis of complex software solutions spanning multiple environments, and a deep understanding of web and desktop applications.
- Strong understanding of web security, Firewall, DMZ and ability to program application within a high-security application and network environment.
- Experience with integration of legacy systems with COTS SOA solutions.
- Experience in developing test protocols and scripts based on business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Supporting the development of UAT infrastructure that includes preparing test scenarios, scripts and test data.
- Providing support to stakeholders in the execution of testing activities.
- I.T. related University Degree and/or NAIT or SAIT IT Diploma or demonstrated equivalencies.
- Completed at least 5 large Oracle BI projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated technical design experience in software development.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated technical design experience with large organizations.
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated progressive experience in developing solutions using Oracle BI suite EE 10g or later.
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience in developing reports using Oracle Developer Suite 9i or later.
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience in using SQL.
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience in using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Minimum of 5 year of demonstrated experience in using Oracle Database 9i or later.
- Minimum of 5 year of demonstrated experience in database object creation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills.
- Demonstrated team working experience.
1. Previous experience with software development and deployment related to the following application areas:
a. Inventory Management Systems
b. Permit Management Systems
c. Financial Systems
d. Inspection Management System
e. Case File Management Systems
2. Working knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence tool
3. Experience and understanding of application modelling and prototyping
4. Certification OCA, OCP, OCM, OCE,
5. Certification ORACLE BI EE
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée