Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||The Change Management Specialist will play a key role in helping Process and Operational Safety meet their business and schedule objectives. This individual will focus on creating and implementing sound change management practices – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimize resistance and maximize engagement. The Change Management Specialist will work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization such that business results are achieved.
While the Change Management Specialist will not have supervisory responsibility, this individual will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The Change Management Specialist will act as a coach for managers and senior leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change champion. The Change Management Specialist will support the project manager in integrating change management activities into the project plan. Where needed, the Change Management Specialist will also provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. The Change Management Specialist will work closely with both IS and Corporate communication management to manage the communications to and from the impacted users and stakeholders, ensuring that communication content is appropriately for the targeted audience.
This is a 12 Month Contract
||• Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by IS projects.
• Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the stakeholders being impacted by the change.
• Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate to address the concerns.
• Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
• Work with communications, training, HR and Organizational Change Management Development Team Lead in the development of a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
• Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
• Be an active and visible coach to executives and leaders who are change sponsors.
• Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and recognition of success.
• Work with the project manager to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
• Develop an overarching risk assessment including an action plan and mitigating strategies.
Develop in-depth stakeholder analysis and relationship map for both management and field personnel that will specify the impacts, risks and level of involvement of each stakeholder group.
• Develop a detailed training strategy for the overall initiative and training plans as required.
• Provide presentations on change management, engagement or communication work as requested.
• Develop strategies and tools to support managers, supervisors and staff through any changes resulting from the business user.
||• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with ADKAR is a plus.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
• Understanding of project management methodologies, project and system delivery lifecycle and project tools.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
• Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Experience with large-scale organizational change effort.
• Confident with an ability to take a practical approach to adapting and implementing methodologies according to corporate culture
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects in the areas of organizational development, change management and stakeholder engagement with emphasis in large complex service delivery environments.
• Demonstrated experience with stakeholder engagement, facilitation, strategic communications planning and presentation skills.
• Change Management Professional designation is a plus
• Training experience is a must have
• Demonstrated skill in implementing change management, and associated tool and process development.
• Experience coaching individuals and/or executives in leading organization change.
• Experience in designing, organizing and facilitating change management projects and workshops.
• Proven ability to work as part of a team while maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholder levels including decision makers.
• Experience leading and/or participating in the design and development of training plans and strategies.
• Oil and Gas IT Experience – Working Knowledge