Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Client Overview / Vue d’ensemble du client
||Metafore has delivered IT solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 20 years. With a team of more than 800 associates, operations throughout Canada, and access to a network of 1200 certified technical resources from coast to coast, Metafore is one of Canada's leading information technology solution providers. Metafore designs, supplies and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions and offers ongoing technical support and advanced professional services.
If you're motivated by a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment, and inspired by the prospect of working for a great organization with a promising future, we want to hear from you. As one of Canada's leading IT solution providers, Metafore has succeeded by delivering unparalleled value and service to its clients. We continue to grow - with new customers across a full spectrum of private and public sector markets all across Canada - largely as a result of the skills, experience and dedication of our people. To see the top ten reasons Metafore could be the perfect fit for you, visit us at www.metafore.ca/content/Careers.aspx.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Service Delivery Lead
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||As the ideal candidate, you are passionate about customer service and understand how important it is that our customers can work with existing and future technology on a daily basis. You recognize that the Client Services Analysts who are in the front line need supporting while handling diverse incidents of all levels and subjects on a daily basis. Therefore evaluating and coaching skills are a must, together with the ability to deliver superior customer service.
You understand clearly the importance of customer service levels and how to manage the demands of the customer while respecting employees. You recognize the importance of recording incidents accurately in the ticketing system, the importance of accurate data for future capacity planning, as well as metrics and incident management. As a Service Delivery Lead, you are able to handle high priority incidents calmly and logically and lead the team through the escalation process.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||1. Meet and communicate regularly with all team members.
2. Meet with client representatives for coordination of all operational and project related work.
3. Enable team to respond and address all client needs and requirements.
4. Provide recognition of team success as well as address any areas that require improvement.
5. Foster an environment of trust and respect with the team.
6. Accountable for achieving defined SLA's and expectations set with client on projects and in operational support.
7. Effectively communicate with all Metafore and client stakeholders.
8. Monitor queue levels and workload of team members.
9. Maintain a stable desktop and application environment for the client site.
10. Meet and communicate regularly with Metafore leaders.
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Education in Business, Information Technology or similar discipline.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• ITIL, Project Management and Leadership experience.
• Minimum 3 years of Team Lead or related experience.
• Sociable and highly visible in environment.
• Superior customer service skills and the ability to coach staff on customer service.
• Excellent troubleshooting knowledge.
• Good knowledge of service desk support and related technical issues.
• Ability to understand customer needs.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Communication and negotiation skills.
• Project management and delivery.
• Ability to increase efficiency.
• Ability to recognize need and add appropriate staff when necessary.
• Ability to oversee the training program objectives for all new/existing staff.
• Strong documentation, organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to work and supervise in a fast-paced environment.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée