Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Desktop Support (Fort McMurray - 2-4 weeks in length)
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Our Edmonton client requires Desktop Support to assist with a 2-4 week in Fort McMurray.
The primary focus of the Desktop Support Analyst is to take on IT assignments that support corporate clients in the Fort McMurray area. The successful candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures regarding desktop support and troubleshooting. This role is expected to work with independence on standard assignments. This role may be required to assist with investigation, documentation or analysis of more complex issues requiring guidance by more senior level roles.
- Deploy desktop computer hardware to employees
- Diagnose and repair hardware problems, set up, configure and test equipment. Perform preventative maintenance and install upgrades and options.
- Install Operating system and configure PC’s according to company standards for deployment
- Resolve technical support issues that cannot be resolved via telephone by Service Desk
- Maintain an acceptable level of technical knowledge on our company’s applications and services.
- Analyze, document, and escalate critical issues to appropriate support groups
- Maintain technical expertise and knowledge regarding upgrades and new hardware and software brought into the company
- Proactively review calls through our Remedy support system
- Requires 2+ years of related experience
- The ability to lift/carry/move weights up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend and kneel within small quarters
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain a friendly, professional relationship with clients
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary technical diploma program (SAIT, NAIT, Devry, Grant MacEwan Community College, etc.)
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée