• Preference given for Bachelor’s Degree in field related to Computing Sciences and 2+ years of IT industry experience
• Experience in large scale networking environments desirable with preference given for large Service Provider environments
• Minimum 1 year experience in networking to include Routing and Switching
• Wireless and Basic Security experience is desirable
• In-depth technical knowledge of Ethernet, IP, BGP, OSPF and Network Standards.
• Knowledge of MPLS (Infrastructure as well as L2VPN, VPLS, and L3VPN services), QoS, and typical Layer 2 and Layer 3 services is an asset.
• Experience with Internet peering including BGP routing and policy
• Configuration and trouble-shooting experience with common service provider network platforms including Juniper, Cisco, and MRV.
• Superior technical documentation and presentation skills.
• Industry certification with preference to Juniper JNCIE, JNCIP, JNCIS, or JNCIA
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Project-related experience required
• Willing to be mentored by senior team members
• Capable of operating independently with minimal supervision