Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Mobile Application Developer
||This is a 12 month contract.
The resource will provide subject matter expertise in the field of mobile application development. Assist in developing, evolving and maintaining the mobile application development framework. Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders ensuring alignment of solution delivery efforts with that of the overall strategy and vision. Hands-on development skills and experience are required to perform tasks such as the development of the mobile framework, design and development of proof of concept/demo applications, product evaluations, configuration management, etc.
||Proven/Demonstrated experience required in the following areas:
• Software development (minimum of 5 years).
• Implementing Web, Distributed and Service-oriented architectures and technologies (minimum of 2 years).
• Developing and implementing architecture and development models and frameworks (minimum of 2 years).
• Software Configuration Management and agile development tools and practices (minimum of 3 years).
• Hands-on mobile web development with web services integration.
• Hands-on development experience with at least one of the major mobile platforms, such iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone/Mobile/CE and their respective development platforms, productivity tools and utilities.
• Broad knowledge of emerging trends and practices in mobile application development.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent communication (both orally and in writing) and interpersonal skills.
• Highly-evolved analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Self-directing and innovative.
• HTML5, jQuery Mobile, PhoneGap, WebSockets.
• Experience with Mobile Application Framework.
• GIS, Microsoft SharePoint, Social networking/media integration.
• User Experience Design expertise.
• Knowledge of mobile security principles and practices.
• Mobile System Management.
• Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government Organizations or equivalent endeavours.
• Knowledge of agile and traditional project approaches.