Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
|Industry / Entreprise
||Oil and Gas
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||▲Business Analyst with QA Experience
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||Our client is building a new Service Desk and everything required to support it. This role will support the design, configuration, testing and training activities for the telephony solution, the remote takeover tool and the afterhours support solution as the core focus. This project is part of a program to repatriate IT services from our current partner.
This is approximately a 5 month contract.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
• Leads facilitation of workshops
• Creates process maps and documentation
• Guides and assists Subject Matter Experts in the creation of procedure documents and other project deliverables
• Support development of training and communication plans to support go-live
• Develop the governance model
• Facilitate the artifacts for support team from the vendor augmented as necessary to reflect the Talisman configuration
• Assist in handoff of the solution from the project team to operational team
• Support Organization Change Management strategy by effectively engaging key stakeholders
• Support the PM as required
Quality Assurance Analyst
• Complete test management, planning, execution and monitoring activities
• Work closely with the project team and vendor to help create, maintain, and execute system/regression test scripts
• Validate test scripts for completeness, control configuration migration between environments in conjunction with project teams
• Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects using HPQC tool
• Report test results and metrics to the management team and proactively work to resolve any such issues
• Serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on project as assigned
• Point-of-contact during the defect tracking process
• Help create necessary documentation for all phases of QA process
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Creates process workflows and guides (all processes in scope)
• Requirements for Communication and Training plans
• Definitions, guiding principles, workflows, RACI, Notifications, Tasks, etc.
• Future State Design Artifacts (models, matrices, etc.)
• Governance Models
• Testing Plans, Test Scripts, Testing Coordination & Test Execution to support delivery of the Telephony tool in conjunction with the integrated program tools
• Management of QC tool for Service Desk items
• Collaborates with PM to ensure work plan supports key milestones
• Minimum of eight years' experience in a relevant field
• Demonstrated track record of business analysis and process design with 5+ years’ experience in Business Analyst roles
• Experience on projects with Formal Testing framework
• A good understanding of and experience with Telephony solutions
• Proven track record with ITIL and IT service management (ITSM) principles
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with IT members and service providers
• Customer's centric view when identifying potential problems and finding and driving solutions.
• Highly self-motivated
• Flexible approach to work and able to perform under pressure
• Excellent analytical and process design skills
• Organization, accuracy and attention to detail required
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and be results-oriented
• Committed to the success of the team deliverables. Willing and able to "roll up sleeves"
• Experience supporting a ServiceDesk and all that is associated
• Good communicator, with effective verbal and written communication skills
• Able to balance priorities and work under pressure and tight timelines
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée