Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Service Desk Level 1 Support
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||We require a Service Desk Level 1 Support person for a 6 month contract starting at the end of September. This position is based in Kamloops. As a part of the Help Desk Team, you will be responsible for delivering support to users. The target is to record incidents and resolve some of them. Those unresolved should be passed to 2nd/3rd level support team after investigation.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||• Ability to diagnose the cause of problems in a complex environment and to provide effective
• Self motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a pressure environment.
• Experience supporting LAN’s, PC operating systems and desktop software
• Handling IT incidents and requests received via telephone, email or Help Desk application
• Create incidents and maintain complete and accurate updates using our IT Service Management system communications, security and printing facilities to meet the organization's needs
• Resolution of basic Security related issues
• Experience in PC Hardware configuration
• Experience using a variety of PC software including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange, Windows XP, TCP / IP, and UNIX, Microsoft Active Directory
• Knowledge and understanding of end user requirements
• First/Second level support for Office software and hardware incidents.
• First level support for telecom and network incidents.
• First level support for incidents related to in-house applications (After appropriate training).
• Incident logging through the Help Desk application and managing/prioritizing workload.
• Remote user administration.
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Experience of Call Centres.
• Good technical background.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 applications.
• Knowledge of hardware configuration.
• Good knowledge of user account administration, (Active Directory).
• Knowledge of networking infrastructures.
• Knowledge of SQL and database structures.
• Experience in a critical real-time production environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in an end user based environment.
• Previous experience in a Level 1 Desk role an asset
• Willing to work variable shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée