Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
|Title / Titre
||Senior Web Developer
||Our downtown client is looking for a Senior Web Application Developer to work on their internal eService Program.
This is a 11 month contract engagement.
The eService program is established to deliver permitting and licensing related online services. Benefits derived from this program include efficient and effective customer service with improved application process intake and timelines, consistent service across all delivery channels and transparency in fee structure and process timelines. Specific deliverables/services have been identified through projects based on business priorities and opportunities for quick wins.
||The client's eService Program requires a Senior Web Developer who will work closely with the project teams to design develop, test, and deploy online (web, mobile) solutions.
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying n-tier online solutions (10+ yrs)
- User centric graphical user interface (GUI) design and Development (5+ yrs)
- C#, WCF, ASP.NET, VS 2005/2010 (8+ yrs)
- Agile methodology/Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Oracle or other relational databases (5+ yrs)
- Problem-solving and analytical skills (5+ yrs)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (5+ yrs)
- Ability to work independently
- Mobile computing (i.e. laptops, tablets and smartphones)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web services
- Business Process Management (BPM), rules engine and workflow
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)