Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||QA Analyst (SAP)
||Reporting to the Project QA Lead, , the role of the Quality Assurance Lead is to facilitate & participate in the managing of all testing activities within each functional stream. .This role collaborates with Business Process Leads and Analysts as well as Data Leads to ensure a thorough testing approach has been executed; and to Champion QA throughout the lifecycle of the project.
This is a one year contract with chance of renewal.
||• Plan, lead and monitor all QA/QC activities throughout the lifecycle of the project for their respective stream.
• Provide input into the Program QA Strategy; ensure Business Test Plans are aligned to the overall approach and methodology.
• Facilitate the identification and creation of Test Scenarios and scripts using HPQC; ensure testing correlates back to Business Requirements/Processes.
• Lead and as required, educate Functional Business team members in the creation of Test Scenarios/Scripts.
• Create detailed Test Schedules for Integration and UAT test cycles
• Manage testing resources; this includes both functional business representatives, on and off-shore testing resources
• Manage all Testing Activities, this includes but is not limited to:
o Tracking testing status to be able to communicate Test Coverage, in alignment with Program Approach
o Monitoring defects/bugs for your stream
o Escalate issues accordingly for prompt resolution
o Manage/Coordinate Transports for your stream, as required
o Compile metrics as required/defined by Program
o Coordinate sign-off of each testing phase
o Be aware of Audit & Control requirements, and ensure all testing activities adhere to the Program controls.
• Understand the outputs from the Gap Analysis exercise and the potential impact to business processes; ensure appropriate correlation to test scripts.
• Understand the data conversion approach, and be abreast of data needs for successful test execution, while being sensitive to the requirements around confidential data.
• Be involved in the entire project lifecycle process to ensure the quality of the final deliverables
• Participate in the development and management of a repository of test data to support testing efforts.
• Provide progress reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments related to testing efforts.
• Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business partners
• Can consolidate requirements and translate them into IS deliverables
• Has established KPI’s and service levels which translate into improved client experiences
• Experienced in reviewing processes used to create products and services
• Demonstrated the ability to evaluate processes to meet business requirements
• Established in-depth knowledge in Quality Assurance tools such as quality audits and process analysis.
• Experienced in reviewing product and service deliverables to ensure compliance to pre-defined quality standards
• Can integrate Quality Control activities into an overall Quality Management Plan
• Established in-depth knowledge in Quality Control tools such as cause and effect diagrams, control charts, flow charting, statistical sampling, etc.
Certifications – Academic
• College diploma or university degree in business or information systems
Certifications – Professional
Experience – Role-specific
• Minimum of 10 years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience x
• Minimum of 7 years' experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience leading medium to large multi-disciplinary teams, building a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management stakeholders
• Familiarity with, and demonstrated understanding of enterprise's business and technical architecture
• Proven internal and external influencing skills at senior and executive management levels
• Prior experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst on a large ERP implementation project
Experience – Industry Specific
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working with IS in an oil and gas domain
Nice to Haves:
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• ITIL Foundations
• Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
• Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE)
• ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL)
• Quality Improvement Associate Certification (CQIA)
• Certified Test Manager (CTM)
• Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP)