|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||The Infrastructure support analyst position primarily includes day-to-day technical support, projects, maintaining infrastructure support documentation and escalation.
||• Perform scheduled and routine maintenance on servers, hardware and enterprise applications and responding to infrastructure incidents as per defined Service Levels
• Point of contact for Tier 2 & 3 support
• Provides maintenance patch upgrades and support
• EMC Storage Administration (Clariion/Celerra, VBlock)
• Backup/Replication Administration (Netbackup 7.5, Avamar 6.1, Data Domain 5.2, Recoverpoint 3.4)
• Monitors and responds to server and storage sys-logs and queues
• Creates change requests, attends change meetings and deploys approved changes
• May be required to work with external vendors and contractors (projects and operational support)
• Actively participate in the planning, strategy and implementation of the Customer storage and server infrastructure
• Actively participate as a Team Member to assigned internal and external projects defined by the IS operational plan.
• Actively participate in weekly Operational, Project, & Change Management meetings.
• Provide, diagnose and resolve hardware and software related problems as they relate to the Customer infrastructure and Solution Delivery Services team projects
• Perform storage implementation and administrative tasks as required, including; LUN presentation, switch zoning, and firmware maintenance
• Along with members of the Infrastructure Team, takes responsibility in the installation and maintenance of Microsoft Windows server operating system and third party software products as these relate to projects on servers, both virtual and physical platforms
• Prepare and maintain documentation relating to inventory, administrative procedures, disaster recovery planning, and operational procedures as they relate to the delivery of network servers and software.
||• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 4 years related progressive experience
• Computer Technology Diploma with a minimum of 6 years related progressive experience.
• Knowledge and focused on ITIL 3.0 processes within an IT Technical Services environment
• Experience as a server or infrastructure team resource in project implementation. This includes reviewing requirements, participating in the recommendation of server configurations, following installation best practices and creating documentation.
• Experience with automation of OS deployment and application installations using tools such as; VBScripting, Powershell, Remote Deployment tools, WDS and MS SCCM
• Appropriate storage or server certification
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas;
o Microsoft Server Operating Systems 20XX
o VMware Virtualization Infrastructure Software – ESX 4.1, 5.0
o VMware VDI Virtualization Software
o MSCS and NLB
o CITRIX Presentation or Xen Server and RSA
o ServerSoftware automated deployment tools
o IIS configuration / implementation
o SAN/NAS storage concepts (EMC Clarion / Avamar preferred)
o Fibre channel switches and zoning concepts
o V-Block hardware (Blades and Rack-optimized)
o Development, testing and execution of disaster recovery plans
o Exchange 2007 / 2010
Additional knowledge familiarity with the following:
o VB Scripting, Powershell programming experience
o WDS and SCCM
o Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010
o SQL Server 2005/2008
o Mobility devices