Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||▲ Application Implementation Technician
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Application Implementation Technician will preform necessary tasks to ensure that our client's IT projects are implemented into the appropriate Business Unit in a timely manner by ensuring that the application works, is field tested and end users are trained and supported during the implementation phase of the project.
This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||• Train and support end users during the implementation phase of project
• Assist in providing technical support to in house employees
• Implement and monitor IT projects in a timely manner
• Ensure applications run correctly and are field tested
• Manage the allocation of IT resources to support business requirements, priorities and service level agreements
• Continuously improve IT services
• Provide business solutions and technical support to the field
• All other duties as assigned by Director, IT
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Very strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite software including Excel and SharePoint
• The ability to work in the field alongside our field operators
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Ability to travel 70% - 80% of the time
• Able to think out of the box and provide solutions under stressful conditions
• Work as a team member in a pro-active manner with thorough follow-through
• Strong ability to train end users
• Have a positive attitude
• Ability to train and express ideas clearly
• Post-Secondary Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and/or minimum of 3 years’ experience
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée