Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Client Overview / Vue d’ensemble du client
||One of Canada's largest IT solutions providers. Metafore has delivered IT Solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 25 years. Metafore IT Resourcing Division helps our clients staff their permanent, contract and temporary roles. With a team of more than 1250 associates, operations throughout Canada. Metafore represents leading technologies and solutions, and designs, supplies, and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions, and advanced Professionals Services.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||IT Project Manager
|Requirements / Exigences
||• The ideal Project Manager should have good domain exposure to Retail, Manufacturing and Distribution systems including WMS, EDI, Inventory Management systems
• The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a solid understanding of IT infrastructure including internal LAN requirements and data communications network concepts, ability to understand proposals and implications of the proposals
• They should have a good understanding of the benefits and disadvantages of “cloud-based” or SaaS software, including demonstrating implementation knowledge.
• They should be able to clearly articulate technical requirements to business executives and work effectively with Professional Services and Hardware providers.
• Exposure to ERP implementation methodologies, experience in manufacturing environment and as a senior member of implementation team as well as ability to coordinate the activities of multiple vendors and manage multiple concurrent projects are required.
• Should have experience in managing a small IT team (though no direct reports for this role).
• Should have exposure and experience in general IT planning activities such as Business Continuity, SLA development etc.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée