Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
||Metafore has delivered IT solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 20 years. With a team of more than 800 associates, operations throughout Canada, and access to a network of 1200 certified technical resources from coast to coast, Metafore is one of Canada's leading information technology solution providers. Metafore designs, supplies and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions and offers ongoing technical support and advanced professional services.
If you're motivated by a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment, and inspired by the prospect of working for a great organization with a promising future, we want to hear from you. As one of Canada's leading IT solution providers, Metafore has succeeded by delivering unparalleled value and service to its clients. We continue to grow - with new customers across a full spectrum of private and public sector markets all across Canada - largely as a result of the skills, experience and dedication of our people. To see the top ten reasons Metafore could be the perfect fit for you, visit us at www.metafore.ca/content/Careers.aspx.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Deskside Support Analyst
The Deskside Support Analyst is responsible for providing face to face technical support to our client’s end users. This position primarily includes day-to-day technical support, monitoring and updating of queues, maintaining documentation and trend escalation.
||1. Provide customer service focused face to face technical support to client end users.
2. Monitor tickets in deskside queue and work assigned tickets within established time limit (Service Level Agreement).
3. Hardware troubleshooting and replacement of hardware parts.
4. Identify process and documentation gaps and escalating to appropriate documentation group.
5. Imaging and reimaging of laptops and desktop computers.
6. Deployment and scheduled office moves for IT equipment.
7. Support of mobile devices including Blackberry, iPhone and/or Androids.
8. Other duties as assigned by Service Delivery Lead.
||• A post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
• Experience troubleshooting Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite and some LAN/Wan/wireless knowledge
• Strong team player
• Customer-service oriented attitude
• Good working knowledge of a helpdesk area
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and time-management skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrates initiative, pursues continued process improvement
• UNIX/Linux experience considered an asset