Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||As a member of the GIS Team, your primary role will be to provide GIS solutions to our business clients using our client's implementation of GIS.
You will be responsible for working with current and future business clients in defining spatial data workflows, development and documentation of standards, and educating the user community on GIS capabilities. You will also assist the team in gathering business requirements, defining and maintaining the GIS roadmap and expanding the GIS service catalogue.
You will be expected to work independently and as part of a team while interacting with the business clients.
This is a 12 month contract.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||• Maintain contact with GIS user community and proactively identify and address user requests
• Interact with GIS and Data vendors
• Gather requirements for data interfaces
• Gather and organize data
• Assist the GIS community with resolving service requests.
• Work with Business clients to identify and implement business process improvement
• Analyze business user requirements, user problems and propose/design optimal solutions
• Work with team to develop and maintain GIS roadmap
• Promote and educate the user community on the use of GIS
• Help develop and document GIS standards across the organization
|Requirements / Exigences
• A GIS related degree/diploma or equivalent education and experience
• Minimum of 5 years GIS support experience
• Knowledge of GIS technology and trends
• Experience working with customers to identify business opportunities and implement solutions
• Experience in data collection and organization
• Exposure to change management
• Experience gathering business requirements
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Exposure to developing workflows and streamlining processes
• Knowledge of Oil and Gas processes and data
• Survey knowledge
• Knowledge of Projections and Datums
• Knowledge and experience using ArcGIS suite of products
• Experience using geoprocessing techniques
• Experience with data models
• Experience with creation and maintenance of Geodatabases
• Proven ability to work in a team environment dealing with people from various disciplines to achieve goals, and to identify and resolve problems with minimal supervision
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate strong service culture
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée