Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Our client is a leading private term lender for small and medium size business with accounts in the general range of $500M-$20MM who is looking for a Senior Associate to grow and maintain a strong client base.
||• Grow and maintain client base using industry knowledge , research skills and a regular sales call program.
• Research and call upon prospects to establish credit relationships and build data base using CIMS.
• Effectively promote client specific presentation package.
• Analyzing and preparing comprehensive credit applications of complex transactions.
• Monitor accounts to ensure conformity and review reports for potential business opportunities.
• Collection of overdue accounts and participation in the resolution of problem loan situations.
• Ensure District Office reports and correspondence are complete; training of new staff on credit administration and other occasional duties assigned by the Director.
||• University degree in business, finance, economics or 3-5 years banking or similar business experience.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of credit products and policies.
• In depth understanding of a variety of industries and markets relating to client base.
• Sales and management skills with the ability to handle complex selling situations
• Excellent financial and risk assessment skills; proven credit judgement.
• Awareness of tax, legal and accounting rules relating to varying client industries.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• General computer knowledge with various software applications.
• Independent individual who requires limited direction and guidance.