Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Our client is currently seeking an experienced E-communications Specialist to support the development, writing and editing of content for the company's web site(s) with responsibility for developing and supporting web marketing communication strategies and tactics. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Manager of Marketing Communications and Brand Management
||• Owner of the daily web experience.
• Provide daily support to business content owners and subject matter experts regarding content decisions and web updates.
• Write, edit and proofread web page content and optimize for the online environment .
• Identify keywords for SEO and perform ongoing review of analytics and updating company thesaurus.
• Responsible for creating and/or acquiring content and graphics for the company's web site and/or any other web information tools such as micro sites, portal, podcasts and any other external partner web site that may have information about company products and services.
• Lead social media initiatives focused on engaging stakeholders based on specific objectives.
• Complete a monthly audit of the company website and any affiliated sites to ensure content is up to date.
• Provide monthly reports on web analytics/usage in support of the web and marketing strategies/campaigns.
• Work with the Marketing Team and Corporate Communications group and stakeholders in the web approval process, manage the functional design requirements, content development and implementation of the company website.
||• Experience with web-based communications and strong understanding of technical web production processes.
• Familiarity with HTML, XML, and CSS and graphics packages for website creation.
• Excellent understanding of editorial and content management processes, along with strong writing/editing skills and excellent attention to details.
• Understanding of the financial services industry in Canada.
• Well organized, with ability to multitask and task adaptability.
• Creativity and open mind with strong interpersonal skills and team player qualities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
||$55,000 - $65,000