Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define, document, and communicate business, financial, and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues.
- Assist in managing requests for new technology solutions or enhancements to existing technology.
- Assist with the development of business cases, considering financial, resource, and technical constraints. Develop cost estimates, with consideration to business impacts and risks.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, prototyping, and deployment of technology solutions, including documentation of requirements and issue management.
- Technical and user testing, plan/coordinate deployment, design appropriate measures to report on success and client/user acceptance of technical implementations.
- May be called upon to perform as project leader or team member, on assigned projects.
- May be required to liaise with third‐party vendors in the discussion of issues and requests, and in the identification and implementation of solutions.
- University Degree (in an appropriate field, e.g. Information Technology or Business).
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Project Management Certificate or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of technology service delivery, project and applications management and the software development cycle.
- Skilled at identifying and evaluating technological developments, matching appropriate technologies to business requirements.
- Effective planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with and understand needs of non‐technical clients.
- Ability to develop test plans and test scripts.