Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Senior Credit Officer
||• Responsible for assessing and approving credit applications ensuring risk is minimized.
• Building relationships with brokers/dealers and/or equipment suppliers and making recommendations or negotiating terms and conditions to complete sales.
||• 3+ year’s credit underwriting experience
• Post-secondary diploma in a related field
• Detailed knowledge of credit underwriting policies and procedures
• Ability to read and understand financial statements
• Experience in making sound judgements and dealing with negative situations in a professional manner
• Highly self-motivated and organized as needed to successfully working in a pressured, deadline driven environment
• Excellent time management abilities
• Intermediate skill level with software programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel
||$50 - 60K