Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Product Specialist, Products and Services, Card Solutions
||This candidate will be responsible for assisting in defining product opportunities and business requirements for our client's credit card and Pre-paid card products. The candidate will research and prepare formal reports on market information while assisting with the development, management and execution of product and plans for the company's Card Solutions. This position reports to the Manager of Products and Services, Card Solutions.
||• Assess Card Solution business needs and assist in developing product and services strategies, plans, programs, documentation and internal communications.
• Keep current with business requirements, relevant changes, market considerations and the overall financial business and credit card environment.
• Assess current market and follow trends and changes in the marketplace.
• Stay current on MasterCard product requirements and services .
• Evaluate business opportunities by determining new products and services and developing business cases with new business opportunities with existing and new clients.
• Identify customer needs for Card Solutions products and services and devise a strategy to meet those needs.
• Work with Manager(s) to launch projects and implementation planning for product development and customer retention strategies.
• Provide support to the pre-paid card programs and assist in campaign and loyalty products.
• Coordinate initiatives with suppliers/vendors and appropriate internal resources.
• Assist with promotions, conferences, and other marketing duties as required.
||• Degree in Commerce or Business Administration or related experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years product development/support and/or Account Management.
• Understanding of MasterCard rules and regulations in relation to product development.
• Customer engagement, project management and business analysis.
• Credit Card and/or financial services background would be an asset.
• Proficient with product and service development.
• Demonstrated ability in planning and scheduling, with strategic thinking and implementation skills.
• Ability to work successfully with all levels of employees and customers with varying needs.
• Thrives in a friendly and fast-paced environment.