Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||• Primary responsibility is for the ongoing management of the Bank’s Credit
Card Solutions as governed by the bank’s Policies, Procedures and Guidelines to ensure sound
adjudication practices are adhered to.
• Ensure all Adjudication Procedures and Guidelines are current with market needs to mitigate
bank risk while ensuring maximum business opportunity. Ensure Audit processes are in place. The incumbent should have solid knowledge of relevant jurisdictional regulatory legislation.
• Provide alternate delivery lending channels.
• Responsible for hiring, training and supervision of department.
• Develop an efficient process to maximize business retention from application review and
approval to card issuance.
• Demonstrated skill in analyzing and evaluating complex financial information leading to sound
risk decisions is essential. Ensure all defined risk parameters are respected.
||• University Degree in Business, preferably B. Comm.
• Minimum 5 years management/leadership roles.
• Minimum 5 years lending institution experience with emphasis on Retail/Consumer Lending &
Credit Card adjudication.
• Experience in software specific to credit card issuing and acquiring systems, services and
business processes (exceptional candidates with less experience will be considered).
• Knowledge of Credit Card processing systems and reference resources is beneficial.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high quality results within tight timelines.