Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Manager, Retail Credit – Risk Management
||This position has the primary responsibility for the oversight and management of our client's Credit Practices and Policies. The successful candidate will manage and ensure that all Underwriting and Recoveries Teams operate effectively under approved Procedures and Guidelines in order to mitigate our client's risk, while ensuring high levels of business opportunity. Reporting to this position is the Manager of Underwriting - Broker Services; Manager of Credit - Card Solutions; Manager of Recoveries - Card Solutions; Manager of Recoveries - Lending Solutions.
||• Ensure good management practices are in place with Mortgage Insurers.
• Make certain Internal Post Audit processes are followed.
• Maintain acceptable approvals and decline ratios for all business lines.
• Maximize business growth and retention.
• Accountable in partnership with all business lines for establishing and maintaining exceptional customer relationships for the company.
• Maintain acceptable arrears levels as defined by company guidelines.
• Recommend, monitor and maintain acceptable portfolio concentration limits.
• Chair the Credit Management Committee.
• Represent Risk Management on the Lending Solutions Steering Committee.
• Reporting directly to the Director of Risk Management.
||• Post-secondary degree in Business, preferably Bachelor of Commerce.
• Minimum 8-10 years management/leadership experience.
• Retail and Commercial Credit experience preferred.
• Solid business acumen, organizational assessement and quantitative ananytical abiltities.
• A diplomatic, collaborative negotiator.
• A strategic leader and mentor with strong team building skills.
• Knowledgeable of all aspects of Retail Lending and Collateral requirements.
• Resourceful, collaborative, creative goal-achiever.
• Open minded and politically astute.
• Ability to accommodate some travel.
||$80,000 - $110,000