Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this fabulous career opportunity and we'll walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 60,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton, while in the United States, the company is represented in six metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa. The scope of the company’s operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design, and construction, with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to homeowners.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Community Administrator - Construction & Warranty
- Receives, examines and processes documentation, ensuring accuracy and timeliness for distribution to various company departments.
- Responsible for the tracking, sorting and distribution of all paperwork to and from Head Office.
- General clerical support including answering phones, replying to emails, ordering and receiving building material/supplies, data entry, photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Senior Builder or Warranty Manager as required.
- Prepare and code purchase orders and completion slips generated from the community. Includes daily and weekly input of production schedule updates.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Manage weekly payroll of field staff.
- Emphasis on preparing and processing work orders in conjunction with the efficient coordination and scheduling of Technicians.
- Order all lumber for contract work as required. Assist Trade Partners with respect to extras, sketches, completions and building supplies. Prepare and code purchase orders and completion slips generated from site.
- Prepare, print, and monitor weekly reports.
- Data input and information management to generate work orders for the timely completion of deficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong scheduling skills are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on scheduled work commitments.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/customer service skills in dealing effectively with internal and external customers.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and complete work on time and in a fast paced, unpredictable environment.
- Ability to work within a dynamic team setting, share various responsibilities and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of construction technology and an understanding of the Tarion performance guidelines would be beneficial, along with basic knowledge of residential construction.
- Pleasant phone manner and ability to manage multiple lines simultaneously.
- Ability to draft professionally formatted correspondence for internal and external use.
- Must be computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office; word, excel, outlook.
- Must be flexible to travel and work at various locations across the GTA throughout the day as required.
- Flexibility to relocate throughout Canada would be considered an asset.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!
Follow us on Social Media:
||Construction - Site
||Full Time Regular