Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
In keeping with the Mattamy mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Sales Associate provides excellent customer service while helping to introduce prospective purchasers to the Mattamy home buying process.
- Represent Mattamy as first point of contact for prospective purchasers.
- Receive and direct incoming telephone calls in a courteous, professional and timely matter.
- Prepare Purchase and Sale Agreements.
- Enter homeowner information for purchase and sale agreements into corporate database.
- Prepare and maintain all purchaser files.
- Track customer interactions in corporate database.
- Other office duties as required.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- Minimum high school diploma required
- Sales experience an asset
- Strong customer service (CS) background with prior experience in a CS role.
Skills and Attributes
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Office applications.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to greet and address individuals in a professional manner.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Exhibit the highest degree of honesty and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, team oriented setting.
- Must be available to work weekends as the hours of this position are Saturday & Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. as well as during the week from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!