Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this fabulous career opportunity and we'll walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Human Resources Administrative Coordinator
Under the direction of the Director, Human Resources in Calgary, and working as part of the Human Resources team, the Human Resources Administrative Coordinator coordinates and performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties supporting Mattamy Calgary operations.
- Supports and assists with the recruitment and hiring process including coordinating internal and external job postings, screening resumes, setting up interviews, completing reference checks, responding to job applicants, managing internal job posting process, assisting with and coordinating recruitment events etc.
- Assists managers with Employee Information Form (EIF) completion and processing.
- Prepares new hire and promotion agreements; sends hiring managers/new hires employment agreements and new hire documents.
- Ensures that new hire documentation is complete and sent to Oakville HO for processing.
- Conducts monthly New Hire Orientation sessions.
- Monitors and assists in coordination of internal and external employee training activities.
- Prepares employment related documents as required (employment verification letters, termination paperwork, etc.).
- Updates regular reporting on new hires, terminations, promotions and employee turnover.
- Updates and maintains divisional organization charts.
- Initiates and coordinates requisitioning of supplies and external services such as printing, audio-visual, meeting facilities and maintenance.
- Responds to employee questions regarding benefits/policies.
- Responds to Manager requests for employee data.
- Compiles, analyzes and prepares data and other material for reports and presentations.
- Provides administrative support to the Director, Human Resources, and works with and supports other members of the Human Resources team as required.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, or a related discipline.
- 1 to 3 years of progressive experience in a Human Resources Administrative or Coordination role.
Skills and Attributes
- Advanced knowledge and skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proven ability to work independently and with teams to set priorities and work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High service level orientation
- Positive attitude, responsive and action oriented
- Strong problem solving orientation and analytical skills
- Must be on a personal growth curve, inquisitive, excited about learning, passion for human resources and wants to contribute to growing and improving an organization.
- Ability to travel infrequently to other locations within the division
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!
||Full Time Regular