Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this fabulous career opportunity and we'll walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 60,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton, while in the United States, the company is represented in six metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa. The scope of the company’s operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design, and construction, with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to homeowners.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Legal Administrative Assistant - Part Time (1-2 days a week)
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Part-time Legal Administrative Assistant will provide a high level of administrative support to the General Counsel. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative tasks such as drafting and reviewing correspondence, filing, photocopying, faxing, distributing documents, and word processing.
- Scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms and making any arrangements for equipment or refreshments as required.
- Receiving general e-mails, replying with information and/or routing e-mails appropriately.
- Acting as a liaison between the General Counsel and other departments throughout the organization.
- Other administrative duties include dealing with couriers, ordering supplies (i.e. business cards), and copying invoices.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience:
- Successful completion of law clerk diploma.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a legal administration role.
Skills and Attributes:
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!
Follow us on Social Media:
||Part Time Regular