Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this fabulous career opportunity and we'll walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Customer Care Coordinator
Provides an on-going point of contact at Mattamy for Homeowners, from post purchase through to post warranty periods. Acts as a liason to direct homeowner inquiries and concerns to the appropriate internal individuals/departments or outside agencies. Follows-up on homeowner inquiries by providing a prompt, complete, and accurate response. Acts as an advocate for the homeowner in coordinating customer care activities together with the construction and warranty teams to ensure The Best Homeowner Experience is delivered at each opportunity. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Field, document, and research all Homeowner telephone calls/e-mails/faxes/letters and respond to concerns and inquiries within our service standards (response within 1 business day).
- Document all e-mails, phone conversations, and correspondence in REMS.
- Organize and maintain customer service office files and all filing for designated communities.
- Liaise between Homeowner and Warranty/Construction, Architecture, Land, Accounting and Sales and Marketing. Provide follow-up and advise of outcome.
- Set homeowner expectations by creating and distributing educational material (Eg. Community Newsletter, Concrete Pouring/Sodding Notice, Homeowner Manual, Welcome Package, etc.).
- Send out Milestone e-mails weekly to all qualifying homeowners.
- Schedule and plan designated Mattamy University community sessions. Participate in a minimum of two-three sessions every 6 months (public speaking required).
- Update the community board to share results and any other information with the office.
- Schedule homeowner visits to ensure familiarity with common concerns and community-related issues, and visualizing current problems experienced from the homeowner’s eyes.
- Schedule time spent with site employees to discuss recent problems and initiate resolutions and improvement plans.
- Evaluate overall homeowner experience.
- Participate in site walks with the build team.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings on site with Construction/Warranty/Sales/Design to discuss current issues and keep your finger on the “pulse”.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- University or College degree.
- Professional, mature individual with minimum two years progressive customer service experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast pace working office environment.
- Well-organized, confident individual with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, ability to obtain complete and accurate resolutions from company or industry resources.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/customer service skills in dealing effectively with the public/homeowners. Ability to deal professionally and effectively with irate/upset homeowners.
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!
||Full Time Regular