Mattamy Homes is one the largest privately owned builders in North America and is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 60,000 homes in hundreds of communities across North America. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton, while in the United States, the company is represented in seven metropolitan areas: Minneapolis-St. Paul, Charlotte, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa-Sarasota. The scope of the company’s operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design, and construction, with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to homeowners.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, responsible for the administration and accounts receivable tasks associated with the sale and close of all Purchase and Sale Agreements while also providing support to the Marketing department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform data entry and legal/pricing inspection of all incoming offers and amendments ensuring proper allocation of product codes and costs.
- Process legal closing documents including GST rebates, ANWHP enrollments and closing costs.
- Create and maintain purchaser files.
- Preparing bank deposits and reallocating funds when necessary.
- Answer and handle responses to general phone inquiries from various internal and/or external individuals.
- Coordinate approval process for commission invoicing.
- Assist in the preparation of and attend events and sales openings.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience •
- University or College degree required.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to recognize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, particularly Excel. REMS knowledge an asset.
- Detail-oriented and ability to input data with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Ability to coordinate several simultaneous work tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and flexible work style.
- Strong customer service skills to assist both internal & external customers.
Mattamy is proud to provide this unique career opportunity in a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. In addition the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you
Follow us on Social Media: